AdvaCare Home Services in Aspinwall, Beaver, Bridgeville and Uniontown offer detailed instruction and education with the patient and caregivers in the home so they are comfortable using their new equipment and understand the benefits of using it properly. AdvaCare also provides ongoing comprehensive, respiratory follow-up and care for our customers. All of our state-of-the-art medical equipment is tested and maintained by manufacturer-certified technicians to ensure equipment safety and reliability to our patients.
AdvaCare offers a wide variety of oxygen delivery systems, sleep therapy, and home medical equipment and supplies. AdvaCare Home Services is an expert in respiratory and sleep apnea treatment and care. Certified and Registered Respiratory Therapists and Registered Sleep Technicians visit patients at home to provide respiratory support to help patients understand and manage their disease. Our home medical equipment experts can work with customers one-on-one to help them select the products that will work best for them. Whether it’s a wheelchair, bath safety equipment or a low air loss mattress, our experts have the training and knowledge to serve you.
Our 5-star service promise
- Referrals are worry-free. We get it right the first time.
- Live, local customer service and equipment delivery immediately scheduled. Average customer hold time is 5-7 seconds
- Trained Customer Service Representatives, Certified and Registered Respiratory Therapists and Competency-Tested Service Technicians.
- After hours, weekends and holidays. Order confirmation within 15 minutes. Equipment delivery within 2-4 hours or sooner to meet your needs.
- Consistently achieving 100% referral satisfaction.
We have Certified Jobst fitters on staff to help patients dealing with edema and lymphedema by finding the correct stockings and compression bandages.
- Our company meets all of the Medicare Supplier Standards
- AdvaCare Home Services, Inc. has a qualified staff of 48 professionals
- AdvaCare Home Services, Inc. has an average of 25 years of home medical experience
- Our associates to receive 30 hours of continuing education annually
- AdvaCare Home Services, Inc. is accredited by JCAHO
- We are a member of the local Chamber of Commerce
- We are a member of the local association of healthcare providers
- We are a member of the VGM Group national network of homecare providers
- AdvaCare Home Services, Inc. is a AARC Quality Respiratory Care Provider
The Public may contact the Joint Commission’s Office of Quality Monitoring to report any concerns or register complaints about a Joint Commission-accredited health care organization by either calling 1-800-994-6610 or emailing
You may contact us by email or click here to find the location closest to you.